Corbett Chaos

Corbett Chaos

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Things they say III

One Sunday after someone in the Bishopric took
Daddy to see a house that is going to be for sale soon
in the ward boundaries.  We started to talk about our options
to help save money vs
 buying a house here making this move
more permanent:
M: Well. even though I don't want to move AGAIN if it'll save us money I'll do it! 
D: Well I don't know I guess it's something we need to decide on. 
G: Well you know what I think!?! I think the only thing you guys need to decide on 
is where we are going to eat because I'm HUNGRY!! 
D: Oh really bub well it's Sunday and we don't eat out on Sunday remember. 
G: Oh! well I'm still hungry! 
...............BIG Pause...........
G: Are you guys hungry!?!?......
(Such a funny little boy!!!)

One day after school:
C: What's baby R doing?
M: He's just over there sleeping.
G: Not any more.
M: He's not sleeping?
G: Nope I see eye balls.
M: Well he's just over there being happy.
C: Oh Great because all babies do is
Eat, Poop, and Cwry!!
.....Pause.....
M: What did you say?
C: All babies do is Eat, Poop and Cwry!!
Eat, Poop and Cwry, Eat, Poop and Cwry,
All babies do is Eat, Poop and CWRY!!!
(SOOO true little one! SO TRUE!!)

One day while Mommy was doing the dishes:
C: MOOOMMAAAYY
the baby needs you!
M: I know I'll be there in a sec.
Thanks for letting me know.
C: The BABAAAY is crying!
M: Okay, Okay I'm coming.
C: The poor kid is hungry!!
(Bahahaha he sounds just like his daddy!)

This next one we know some would not approve
of but it still made us crack up laughing.
C takes his time when he is doing
his business.  We don't mind because,
Well... we're not changing a 3 year old's diaper!
One night after dinner :
C: (talking from the bathroom)
DADDAAY I SAID go get my gumball machINE PLEAASE!
Daddy: I said after you're done POOPING BUD!!!
C: Oh!
G: Okay I'LL go get it!!
C: YAY G!!
Go get my gumball MACHINE!!
(And off G went to get the gumball machine.)
C: Oh GREAT!
(We're still wondering why he needed his gumball machine while doing his business!)


This one is right after we got home from picking G up from school:
M: Thanks for being such a big helper!
G: I'm going to do whatever my teachers and my mom and dad tell me to!
M:Oh wow! That's great!
G: Well... As long as I agree!
(Apparently he's only going to listen when he agrees with what they tell him to do! HA!)


This one was during lunch:
C: LOOK mom it's a Banana phone!
M: A Banana phone really?!
C: Yeah! I use it to call people!
M: Oh really! Who are you going to call?
C: Um Daddy!
M: Oh great daddy would love to hear from you!
......
.....
M: Are you calling Daddy?
C: I need his NUMBER first!
.....
What's his number!?!
M: Oh it's ###-###-
C: (Dialing number on real banana) Okay thanks
M: Wait there's more!
C: WOW that's a pretty big number!
M: ####
(Holds banana up to his ear like a real phone)
.....Conversation with Daddy.......
(via the "Banana Phone")
C: Mommy! Daddy says he's not coming home yet!
M: Oh can you ask daddy when he's going to be home?
C: Um yeah...
.....talking to daddy....
C: He said soon!
M: Okay thank you.
..... a few minutes pass...
C: MOMMY! There's someone on the phone!
M: Oh who is it? Daddy?
C: Um no it's that old guy
......
with the REALLY REALLY really big Um.. BELLWY!
M: (holding in laughter) The old guy with the really really Big Belly!?!?
C: Yup!
M: Oh you mean Santa!?!
C: Um No! You know the one from church!!
You remember him!?!
M: Oh uh huh (Trying desperately NOT to laugh!)
.... Conversation with Old guy with really really really big bellwy....
After that he goes to get another banana and
INSISTS the sticker comes off the outside because
that banana was an "eating banana" not like his "banana phone"
because it has "a few brown spots but that's okay!!"
BAHAHAHAHA!
(Not QUITE sure exactly Who he is referring to!
We have been in a couple of different wards that seem to have
guys that fit that description!  Or perhaps the better question
would be WHY is he talking to said really really really big bellwied old guy via a banana phone!?!
Such a sweet and silly little boy!
Oh and WHERE did the Banana phone come from!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment