Corbett Chaos

Corbett Chaos

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Children's Museum of Pittsburgh

Gma had these tickets to the Children's Museum so mommy and daddy took me! It was so much fun!! I was allowed to run around and get into anything I wanted!
Thanks Gma for the tickets!!!
Bob the Builder!!
Mommy read the flyer wrong and his exhibit was not open yet!
Mommy, mine, and Daddy's hands in weird pin things!
Mr. Roger's Trolley!!!
Going down the slide in the crooked attic.
It was SUPER fast!!
Vroom a car I could actually drive and push buttons!!
Weee
"Bubbles!!"
I don't have one of these at home, it makes music!!
Water land!! Was so much fun!!!
You take these tubes and connect them together and WATER comes out!!
We had fun splashing each other!
Cheese!!
Watering the garden just like at home!!
Whoa!!
This thing was AWESOME! You let the canal fill up with water and then...
Open the door and it all comes rushing out!!!
These swings make music!!!
Playing in the sand. I don't think many people knew about the outside it was just mommy, daddy and me with the whole playground!
Vroom, vroom!
Playing with play dough!! They also had this paint area but I don't like the feeling of the paint so we didn't get any good pictures of that area! We had so much fun! I hope they can take me back again someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment